Low Back Pain Treatment and Relief from Our Chiropractor in Carrollton, TX
If you've been suffering from lower back pain, it can seem there's no end in sight and no solution to your suffering. How can you get help for your lower back pain with a chiropractor? Chiropractors are trained in recognizing the relationship between the human body. They can help you understand the relationship between pain throughout different areas, so you can get to the root cause and find a treatment plan that works for you.
At Wellness Plus Chiropractic, we pride ourselves on offering our patients the best solutions for low back pain treatment in Carrollton, TX. We won't stop until we find a treatment plan that works for you or your loved ones. If you've been suffering from acute low back pain that is severe, or chronic lower back pain that has persisted for three months or longer, read on below to see how we can help!
What Causes Low Back Pain?
Low back pain has a variety of causes, some of which can be attributed to the surrounding muscles and others due to poor spinal health and issues involving the nerves and vertebrae of the spine. These include:
- Muscle strains or sprains, pulled muscles that result from poor lifting techniques, awkward twisting movements, and more.
- Spinal stenosis where the spinal canal is narrowed and compresses the nerves inside of the spinal column.
- Sciatica, a condition where the sciatic nerve is compressed and leads to lower extremity weakness, pain, and tingling.
- Herniated or bulging disc, which results from the disc in between the vertebrae slipping out of place or rupturing.
These are just some of the many causes of low back pain, which your chiropractor will help determine.
How Can a Chiropractor Help Me?
Your chiropractor will conduct a physical exam to help them determine the root cause of your low back pain. They can then determine the best treatment plan that works for you and your pain levels. Some treatment plans include:
- Spinal decompression to alleviate compressed nerves due to herniated or bulging discs and sometimes sciatica.
- Muscle massage therapy to alleviate muscle inflammation
- Chiropractic adjustments to realign the spine, improve posture and balance
Find Low Back Pain Relief at Wellness Plus Chiropractic
You don't have to live with chronic pain forever. Call us today at 972-242-3080 so we can help you find relief from your low back pain at Wellness Plus Chiropractic in Carrollton, TX!